USAGE OF THIS SITE
You may be required to provide certain registration details. It is a condition that all information provided must be correct and complete. If TTE believes you have given wrong information, TTE has the right to refuse your access to this site or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time without notice or liability.
THE DON’Ts OF THIS SITE
You may use this site solely for personal purposes; you are not authorized to use the content on this site for commercial purpose or for any other purpose without The Talkative Epistle’s written consent.
- You are not allowed to co-brand this site.
- You are not allowed to frame this site.
- The content on this site belongs to TTE or to any party credited as the provider. You are therefore not allowed to copy, republish, upload, distribute, and participate in the transfer or sale of any of the content without prior written consent to The Talkative Epistle.
- You may copy or download the content for personal use only, provided you maintain all copyright, trade name, trademark, and service mark of TTE.
- Users are liable for any violation of copyright of other sources of information, photos, videos and any other materials used on TTE.