The terms and conditions stated govern your use of this site. Please read carefully before accessing thetalkativeepistle.com
By accessing the information on this site, you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
USAGE OF THIS SITE
You may be required to provide certain registration details. It is a condition that all information provided must be correct and complete. If TTE believes you have given wrong information, TTE has the right to refuse your access to this site or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time without notice or liability.
THE DON’Ts OF THIS SITE
You may use this site solely for personal purposes; you are not authorized to use the content on this site for commercial purpose or for any other purpose without The Talkative Epistle’s written consent.
- You are not allowed to co-brand this site.
- You are not allowed to frame this site.
- The content on this site belongs to TTE or to any party credited as the provider. You are therefore not allowed to copy, republish, upload, distribute, and participate in the transfer or sale of any of the content without prior written consent to The Talkative Epistle.
- You may copy or download the content for personal use only, provided you maintain all copyright, trade name, trademark, and service mark of TTE.
- Users are liable for any violation of copyright of other sources of information, photos, videos and any other materials used on TTE.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE:
- All materials, opinion and comments submitted or forwarded to The Talkative Epistle shall be considered non- confidential.
- You shall not upload, or submit on this site any pornographic, abusive words, obscene, racist, threatening, infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyright or trademarks or their right of publicity, includes programs that contain viruses, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications, any illegal materials or any materials that does not pertain to this site.
- You shall not upload, post or submit on this site any pornographic, abusive words, obscene, racist, threatening, infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyright or trademarks or their right of publicity, includes (remove includes and put and but you may need to bring it down and u may need something else to join the sentences. The comma before the “and” isn’t good too. And you had previously used including…so using includes again is boring) programs that contain viruses, worms, and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications, any illegal materials or any materials that does not pertain to this site. (This sentence is damn too long. It’s like a paragraph. …please bring it into two, three sentences).
- TTE may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in its future operations.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your submissions, as TTE may not be able to review every submission and will not be responsible for the content of these messages. However, TTE has the right to modify or delete your content with its discretion.
- TTE do not trade, sell or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, TTE. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site. The sites have separate and independent policies. TTE is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and TTE makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site.
TRADEMARKS, LOGOs, SERVICE MARKS
Trademarks, logos, and service marks appearing on this site are the property of The Talkative Epistle. The Talkative Epistle retains all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this site.
TTE cannot and does not guarantee that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, or any code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. TTE does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by The Talkative Epistle.
Your use of this site is at your own risk. The content is provided ‘‘as is’’ and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Talkative Epistle disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. The Talkative Epistle does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. The Talkative Epistle does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and the talkative epistle may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not The Talkative Epistle, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. The Talkative Epistle makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and The Talkative Epistle does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The Talkative Epistle, its content providers, employees, agents, officers, affiliates, licensors, service providers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, actual, punitive, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue or income, or similar damages.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., network probing tools, cracking tools, or password guessing programs) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, The Talkative Epistle has the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
Copyright The Talkative Epistle © 2015